Welcome to the homepage for the Timucua Postal Service
Brief Overview of Timucua Postal Service
The Timucua Postal Service is the mail delivery and pick-up service of the Native American Tribal Republic of Timucua. The Timucua Postal Service has been established by law passed by the Legislative Council of Tribal Chieftains of the Republic on 10th of October 2009. The TPS is responsible also for maintaining the e-mail communications of the Government of the Republic of Timucua.
Services Offered by the TPS
The Timucua Postal Service offers the following services.
1. Delivery and Pickup of mail in the Republic of Timucua.
2. Contracting with the United States Postal Service, FedEx, UPS, DHL or other appropriate international postal service for delivery and pickup of international mail going to or from the Republic of Timucua.
3. Development and maintenance of all e-mail communications networks for the Government of the Republic of Timucua.
4. Design and retailing of stamps to be used in the mail of the TPS.
5. Design and retailing of collector's stamps for sale by the TPS.
If interested in any of the services of the TPS please feel free to contact us directly via e-mail at TimucuaPostal@gmail.com or feel free to contact us via the methods listed on our Contact Us page that you can navigate to above.
Currently our 2009 Christmas Stamps are available for retail sales. We will probably be offering about 4 stamp issues per year.
Site designed for and approved by the Native American Tribal Republic of Timucua.
Website site map.xml
Size : 0.001 Kb
Type : xml